Scotts® Green Max™ Lawn Food
Overview & Benefits
Scotts® Green Max™ Lawn Food is a dual-action formula that feeds your lawn and provides a deep greening in just 3 days! Our lawn food contains 5% iron, a micro-nutrient that enhances the greening process so you see results fast. Each granule is 100% nutrition, so your lawn gets all food and no filler. Apply to any grass type in the spring, summer and fall months. Recommended for many lawns as part of the Scotts® Lawn Care Plan.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Feeds for deep greening in just 3 days for greener grass
- Dual-action, 2-in-1 formula feeds and supplements with iron
- Fertilizer guaranteed not to stain when used as directed
- Apply to any grass type in the spring, summer and fall months
- Recommended for many lawns as part of the Scotts Lawn Care Plan
- OK to re-enter lawn immediately after product is applied
How to use
Apply to a wet or dry lawn on a calm day. For best results, use a Scotts® spreader.
When to apply
Apply any season to any grass type.
How often to apply
Feed every 6-8 weeks for your best lawn.
Scotts® Broadcast / Rotary Spreader - (Turf Builder® Edgeguard Mini, Basic, Standard, Deluxe Edgeguard, Edgeguard DLX, Lawn Pro & Speedy Green) - Set to 3 3/4
Scotts® Drop Spreaders - (AccuGreen, Classic Drop) - Set to 7 1/2
Scotts® Easygreen® - Set to 26
Scotts® Wizz™ - Set to 4 1/4
Scotts® Elite Spreader - 3 3/4 (Regular Rate), 4 (Heavy Rate)
Scotts No-Quibble Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. For more details, click here.
5,000 sq. ft., 10,000 sq. ft.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.